?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #191  
A man walks into a nightclub one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. "Certainly, Sir, that'll be 1 cent." "One Cent?", exclaimed the man. So the man glances over at the menu and asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with chips, peas and a fried egg?"
"Certainly Sir," replies the barman, "but that comes to real
money." "How much money?" inquires the man.
4 cents," the bartender replied."Four Cents?", exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"
The bartender! replied, "Upstairs, with my wife."
The man says, "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?"
The bartender replied, "The same thing as I'm doing to his business."
That one is actually pretty funny.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #192  
But wait, there's more!

Jake was dying. His wife, Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face.
Her praying roused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly. "Becky my darling," he whispered. "Hush my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk."
He was insistent. "Becky," he said in his tired voice, "I have something that I must confess."
"There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky,
"everything's all right, go to sleep."
"No, no I must die in peace, Becky I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your mother!"
"I know, my sweet one" whispered Becky,
"just lie quietly and let the poison work."

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #193  
walmart2.jpg.6b2cd99faf118160f4699b7be60479db.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #195  
A lot of women enjoy mowing the lawn. I know that my 84 YO mother does... on her 1996 riding mower.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #196  
Who ask their wife when dinner will be ready?

I just say, hey, get in there and rattle those pots and pans I'm hungry. Works every time. :ROFLMAO:

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #197  
Who ask their wife when dinner will be ready?

I just say, hey, get in there and rattle those pots and pans I'm hungry. Works every time. :ROFLMAO:
Get out in that kitchen and rattle them pots and pans!

Rock n Roll

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #198  
A drunk is stumbling around with his car ignition key in his hand. Cop says, what are you doing? Drunk says, looking for my car. Cops says, where did you leave it? Drunk says, right here on the end of this key!

Cop shakes his head and says, mister, you go right down the block to the police station and tell them your troubles! As the drunk is leaving the cop grabs his shoulder and tells the drunk, you better zip up your fly first!

The drunk looks down and says........aw shucks, they got my girl too.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #199  
searched for the dog picture thread 3 times so

i will put it here, not a dog anyway!

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #200  
searched for the dog picture thread 3 times so

i will put it here, not a dog anyway!

That's mean! :D :cool::giggle:😹 Our neighbor at our camp had a cat which would go down on the dock and catch bass.

PS; the dog picture thread is up in "photos."Dog pics

Status
Not open for further replies.