?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #321  
roadblock.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #323  
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #324  
If a man walks in the woods and says something and his wife isn't there to hear him say it, is he still wrong?
That an impossible situation. Wife is going to "know" what he said regardless of how far away he is. They just know. So, yes he's wrong.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #327  
Wish this was a joke….I groaned.

So our four-wheeler carb startedleaking and the interwebs said the problem was probably a needle valve going. No problem. Rebuild kit ordered. Removed the top half of the four wheeler to pull the carb and rebuilt it. While I was in there noticed the air filter was pretty bad so cleaned and lubed that. Reassembled and test drove. It would start and idle but would bog down horrible when you tried to drive it and backfire. More internets said probably a spark plug. The plug is several hundred hours/years old so got a new one. No dice. So maybe I assembled the carb wrong so pulled it again and rebuilt. No dice. Frustrated, let it sit for two weeks. Pulled it again at lunch, when I was putting the air box back on I noted the seal on the filter was facing the wrong way…so yeah just make sure you didn’t do a dumb and put a directional air filter in wrong before you do the third rebuild.

It looks exactly the same from the top when installed backwards.
06136DB5-3E45-4884-855B-2C4B4978BD75.jpeg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #329  
On a repair shop door:

WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK.)

Status
Not open for further replies.