?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #451  
25BC49BA-8725-4AA9-BCE4-2D74F8C305FF.jpeg

/ ?????? GROAN 2
Groan m.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #454  
I get calls from their relatives in the Canadian government saying I owe taxes, that I can pay off in gift cards or bitcoin.
They tell me there is a warrant for my arrest and a group of officers waiting down the street to descend on me as we speak.
I tell them to sent them in. I'll put coffee on.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #455  
I had a obvious telemarketer call yesterday so I put on my old Italian man voice, "Ello?" a foreign accent guy tells me he calling about my tv service. I said "My Direct tv service?"
He says, yes your direct tv service.
I said You're a lying sack of s***, I don't even have direct tv. Click

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #456  
All the nurses and even the doctor didn't know what to do with him. Then, the chief surgeon walked in and asked what was wrong.
The head nurse replied, "We don't know what to do with this baby."
So the chief surgeon took one look and said, "You should put him into a mental institution."
"Why?" asked the head nurse.
"Well," replied the chief surgeon, "take a look at him. The boy is obviously half nuts."

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #458  
I get calls from their relatives in the Canadian government saying I owe taxes, that I can pay off in gift cards or bitcoin.
They tell me there is a warrant for my arrest and a group of officers waiting down the street to descend on me as we speak.
I tell them to sent them in. I'll put coffee on.
IF I actually get them talking to me on the phone, I politely suggest that that they call me on me preferred contact line.
Then I give them the local RCMP (police) NON-EMERGENCY Number, and hang up
Oh, to be a fly on the wall when they call "me" back :)

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #460  
Love Shaq

B-52's

I don't get it. I suspect this is going to be a cultural thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.