Groan part quatre

/ Groan part quatre #3,371  

/pine

Super Star Member
My sister always keeps on stating photography puns and jokes. You cannot shutter up...!

/ Groan part quatre #3,372  

stuckmotor

Elite Member
Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Ever notice how chocolate always gets put on sale during the summertime because they know you can’t make it home without it melting?
Ever notice how chocolate always gets put on sale during the summertime because they know you can’t make it home without it melting?
Way back when, I went into a little country store wanting some chocolate.The store keeper hadn't bought any for fear of it melting.

Last edited:
   / Groan part quatre #3,373  

reb

Platinum Member
Tractor
YM1500D
Two Irishmen were working in the public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in.

After a while, one amazed onlooker said: "Why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"

The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the lad who plants the trees called in sick."
Were the two Irishmen blond?

/ Groan part quatre #3,375  

drssg

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700, BX2350
That was also my first thought.

This isn't as funny, but that old memory triggered another old memory for me. My first job out of college involved reading a lot of Air Force documents for their research projects.

In one study, they wanted to estimate the ability for a certain aircraft to withstand an aerial strike from a large bird. They developed a mechanism to launch turkeys (already deceased) at the aircraft's windshield at a high rate of speed.

In the very first test, they were surprised that the turkey smashed right through the windshield and damaged the cockpit seat. After further analysis, they realized that there was an oversight in the experimental setup, and the turkeys were still frozen.

/ Groan part quatre
#3,376  
OP
Pixguy

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
This isn't as funny, but that old memory triggered another old memory for me. My first job out of college involved reading a lot of Air Force documents for their research projects.

In one study, they wanted to estimate the ability for a certain aircraft to withstand an aerial strike from a large bird. They developed a mechanism to launch turkeys (already deceased) at the aircraft's windshield at a high rate of speed.

In the very first test, they were surprised that the turkey smashed right through the windshield and damaged the cockpit seat. After further analysis, they realized that there was an oversight in the experimental setup, and the turkeys were still frozen.
Butterball?

/ Groan part quatre #3,377  

/pine

Super Star Member
The man who invented spreadable margarine got scammed out of every penny he made out of it.

I can’t believe he’s not bitter...!

/ Groan part quatre #3,378  

/pine

Super Star Member
While vacationing in Asia, I bought a statue of Buddha. It looked very old, and I thought I had made a great purchase, so I took it to an appraiser. He informed me that it was a fake, and was not even who I thought it was. I said, "I can't believe it's not Buddha."...!

/ Groan part quatre
#3,379  
OP
Pixguy

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
And while speaking of margarine....

E49176D5-DD95-4D60-BCD1-C3A36DA4BE78.jpeg