?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #2,941  

Two avid baseball fans dying of cancer have a discussion about the afterlife...​

The first man says, "do you think they have baseball in heaven?"

The second man replies, "I don't know, but if one of us dies we need to come back and tell the other person if there is baseball in heaven."

The first man agrees and so ends their conversation.

After a few months the second man, unfortunately, passes away from his cancer, and comes back from heaven to honor his promise to the first man.

"I have good news and bad news," he tells the first man. The first man asks for the good news first.

"There is in fact baseball in heaven, and it is even better than baseball in the living world."

The first man asks, "what could possibly be the bad news then? Having baseball in heaven surely trumps any bad news you could tell me."

"Well," the first man says, "you're pitching on Friday."

/ ?????? GROAN
#2,942  
A little
Groan m.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #2,943  
Montana and Wyoming were talking in a bar. Montana was feeling a little frisky and asked if there were any places to find a lady of the evening.

Wyoming looked a little annoyed and said “yea, there is a place real close to you.”

Wyoming looked down the bar and nodded.

Soon, another state walked up and said “Idaho”.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,946  
What's the down side to a threesome?

You'll likely disappoint two women instead of just one.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,947  
The penalty for bigamy

Two mothers-in-law

/ ?????? GROAN #2,949  
Kids used to hang out at the mall, now you'll find'em at the charging station
charging station.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #2,950  
The penalty for bigamy ..Two mothers-in-law

Advantage of partnering with a mature Women whose Mom has passed: Where you live can be a larger area than a county or township. btw, having two MILs might be easier to tolerate if they live in different states. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.