?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #1,642  
WARNING: Smoking in restroom strictly prohibited
no smoking.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #1,643  
Re 'too good not to share': That's me but for #18. I'm aware of the Sun's position, wish people could add or even know East or whichever to what rd to turn at. As for giving directions, folks don't seem to relate to North or South like I do. If it wasn't for GPS & Google Maps we'd die frustrated that we didn't help more people that got lost. :sneaky:

Google maps direcgtions. People believe them in spite of obvious errors. My house is 7 miles away from where google thinks I am and then I have tradesmen argue with me that my address is wrong. Addresses here are on hundredths of a mile from the beginning of the road and are accurate.

/ ?????? GROAN #1,644  
Google has a process to report errors like that. You don't want the fire dep't 7 miles away when your barn is on fire.

I reported an ex-private airport that was now a truck parking business, but still shown as an airport even though there were semi-trucks covering the ex-runway in their aerial view. It changed a couple of weeks later.

Bruce

/ ?????? GROAN #1,645  
That's some thoughtful beer you have there Tally !
He needs to tell us what he's drinking. Any beer that I've ever had just made me forget; Where I put my wallet, what I was supposed to be doing, the meaning of life...

/ ?????? GROAN #1,647  
It just marks the ones you are following/watching.

/ ?????? GROAN #1,649  
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." But you never hear a guy say, "It might be nice to have another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap
I always heard giving birth is like a guy having a grapefruit shoved up his behind. A grapefruit and some strong friends helps the husband feel closer to his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.