?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #2,702  
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA:
My Mother always told me that whenever you make a specific individual, regardless of who he is or what he has done, the brunt of a joke you are showing the world the least desirable side of yourself.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,703  
My Mother always told me that whenever you make a specific individual, regardless of who he is or what he has done, the brunt of a joke you are showing the world the least desirable side of yourself.

My mom always told me to never do anything you wouldn’t want on the front page of the newspaper.

Mom’s are smart. We often fail on their advice.

But they love us anyway.

MoKelly

/ ?????? GROAN #2,704  
2 guys were talking.

The first guy said “I have 4 boys living at home —- but only 3 bedrooms for them. The first has a Phd in Asian History. The second has a masters in English Literature. The third studied Economics. And the fourth is a thief”.

The second guy says “that seems easy - kick the thief out of the house”.

The first guy says “naw - he’s the only one making any money. The rest can’t find a job”.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,705  
alignment.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #2,706  
Does a blond *$@% in the woods?

blond in woods.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #2,707  
My mom always told me to never do anything you wouldn’t want on the front page of the newspaper.
Mom said, "God sees/knows what you do." I guess our greatest gift is common sense. btw, 'My conscience is clear. You?'

Status
Not open for further replies.