Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower?

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #11  
The only issue I have seen with the gutter guard screens is that if it rains really hard, the water just shots right over the top of the screen, just to much water to make it thru the screen.

Other than that, they work rather well.

Richard

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #12  
The only issue I have seen with the gutter guard screens is that if it rains really hard, the water just shots right over the top of the screen, just to much water to make it thru the screen.

Richard

Exactly why I threw ours out. We have a steep roof and any "good" rain would skip over and run down the outside of the gutters. Found it easier to clean twice a year and have the gutters actually work.... Its a pain but it works...

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #13  
Look online for a product caller "Gutter Viper". Sorry do not have a link. Bought one this fall, works fantastic! I clean the gutters on my pole building, 184 lineal feet, 15 feet high, in about 15 minutes, from the ground. No more ladders. Very satisfied. When I see the gutters are full of leaves, I take a few minutes and clean them.

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #14  
Has anyone found a gutter extension kit to clean leaves out of your gutters with a Stihl backpack blower (like the BR600)? Stihl has a kit on their web site but lists it for the BG series handheld blowers. I don't know if the tubes are the same size.

gutterkit.png

STIHL

An idea of how to build this myself would be entertained too.

Thanks,
Rob

This looks easy enough to make

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #15  

Richard

Haven't noticed that with my in-laws screened gutters. There's no drip line around the house and no dirt splashed back.

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #16  
Yes, it happens during heavy rains. Even though my gutters are quite large in diameter, this is sometimes not enough, and water overflows over them from above. I wanted to do some anastomoses with overlaps, but im quickly abandoned that idea. It would be expensive and difficult to implement because you would have to cut the pipes and weld these very anastomoses. Then you would also have to repaint. No, of course, that's stupid. Even if it is implemented, the efficiency will be minimal. Disproportionate to the costs incurred. I have to have my gutters cleaned every three months. I do not want to climb up to them - it's too high. And the workers from Want The Best Gutter Cleaning Service In Atlanta? ~ Gutter Cleaning Atlanta is best served by Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning. When you need a gutter cleaner to take care of your property's gutters and downspouts, call Atlanta's Best Gutter Cleaners - Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning and let our professionals get the gutters clean. Gutter Cleaning Atlanta can rely upon year by year. do it quickly and at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
   / Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #17  
One of the "info pitches" we have around here is "Gutter Helmet" a direct competitor to the screen style gutter topper. The helmet style relies on adhesion to pull water in and debris to slide off the overhang. I don't have a dog in his aside from the fact that I cut down the two trees that were clogging the gutters on one side of the parents house in N.H. years ago. Never had clogged gutters again either.:D

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower? #18  
Many years ago my father bought one of those attachments for his leaf blower to clean his mother's house gutters. He popped it on, fired it up, blew into the first gutter and got a bath of wet, rotting leaves dumped onto him almost immediately. 😆

I laugh not at my father, but with him, because he laughed hard. He got a raincoat and goggles. ;)
I have a similar attachment for my power washer. And yes, you are guaranteed to get not only soaked but also get a good dose of mud and stinky rotting leaves.

The only stupid thing I can come up with regarding the purchase of that attachment is the fool that laid out his hard earned money to buy it :)

/ Gutter kit for Stihl backpack blower?