Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #2  
Hope somebody on here recognizes him:
1-5.JPG
5-5.JPG
2-5.JPG

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #3  
Not good for Ed's Machinery, and hope someone recognizes that fellow.
For anyone in same selling situation, require a copy of the cashier's check be sent to you, the day before the transaction. Then contact the issuing bank. With a copy of the check before the bank official, and the control number of the check, the bank will be able to verify the check being good.
Or deny its validity.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #4  
Who got a copy of his driver's license? Then there'd be no. question. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry. Cash is king. If they can write a check, they can get the cash. I've seen things bought and sold with large brown grocery bags of cash, hundreds of thousands a pop.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #5  
uggh

did they help the thief load the tractor and rake too ?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #6  
Who got a copy of his driver's license? Then there'd be no. question. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry. Cash is king. If they can write a check, they can get the cash. I've seen things bought and sold with large brown grocery bags of cash, hundreds of thousands a pop.
Many don't feel comfortable carrying that amount of cash. And nowadays it can get confiscated if the cops have to stop you/investigate an accident/etc... And thats if the bank will even dole it out to you.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?
Ed's Machinery sounds like a consignment dealer so it may have been a private persons tractor.

https://www.edsmachinery.com/

If he was willing to steal from those guys, I bet he would be willing to steal from any of us!

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #8  
feel bad for the grifted Ed's Machinery, but can't imagine accepting a check w/o license plate or DL. what was Ed thinking? he's a proprietor. hope he has some recompense through it all.
& if it were on consignment, surely there's protocol for ensuring the private owner's equip is legally & securely sold. sorry to say, the responsibility falls to Ed

Last edited:
   / Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?
He also used a fake ID:

"....mystery man who used a fake cashier's check and fake ID to steal a farm tractor..."

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #10  
Many don't feel comfortable carrying that amount of cash. And nowadays it can get confiscated if the cops have to stop you/investigate an accident/etc... And thats if the bank will even dole it out to you.
Well, I don't feel comfortable with checks. So if they want what I have, they can do as I like. I know all about confiscation. I can instruct how to get around that. Or you can have the money wired to you in my town. Money has RFID chips in it. Just like your tires do. My tires don't. Cops have scanners unmanned that pick up cash amounts. You filled out papers for so called "warranty" on your tires, match money and tires to you and vehicle. Why you think they always find dope money but never dope? Dope don't have chips. Foil is your friend.

Last edited: