Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
   / Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #2  
I agree 100 percent. A properly running diesel doesn’t blow much smoke even without all the emissions garbage. Anyone driving a truck that’s purposely tuned to blow huge clouds of smoke should be pulled over and have it impounded until it’s fixed.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #3  
Its always a few losers that ruin it for the ones who live properly

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #4  
Blowing coal by yourself is bad enough. But to purposely try to poison a crew of health minded bicyclists who are harming no one is just evil. Top it off with teenager inexperience and you get attempted manslaughter. Very sad that the cops let him go, minor or not. Mommy and daddy are about to be sued into oblivion.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #5  
Put the kid in prison for 60 years. Maybe he will come out with some level of maturity. If not at least he wont get social security.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #7  
I am in no way condoning what this kid did, but 'cyclists' around here confuse themselves with the Tour. They ride in packs on busy roads at busy times of day. They put themselves at considerable risk due to bad choices. (I started biking seriously in 1985 before most of these wannabe athletes were on bikes). I am surprised more are not killed. The car driver is always viewed as the bad guy, but at least around DFW, the bicyclists are their own worst enemy. Again, this kid was not just driving, he was being reckless.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #8  
Looking to roll coal on the guys while looking in the mirrors to admire his work, neglecting the fact that there where others in front or how quickly he would reach them. Pretty sure hitting them wasn't intentional, just a bad consequence of a stupid decision.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #9  
I am in no way condoning what this kid did, but 'cyclists' around here confuse themselves with the Tour. They ride in packs on busy roads at busy times of day. They put themselves at considerable risk due to bad choices. (I started biking seriously in 1985 before most of these wannabe athletes were on bikes). I am surprised more are not killed. The car driver is always viewed as the bad guy, but at least around DFW, the bicyclists are their own worst enemy. Again, this kid was not just driving, he was being reckless.

I also agree with this. There’s plenty of cyclists practically begging to get hit.

/ Guys like this are what gives diesel a bad name #10  
I belong to a Dodge diesel forum and frequently see someone asking "how do I make my truck blow black smoke?" This incredible level of immaturity of some people just drives me crazy. Why on earth do they consider this "cool"?