Happy Wife

/ Happy Wife #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
So the year started out pretty bad for us when we found out that my wife had cancer. Treatment was horrible, and recovery was even worse, but she's strong and she's a fighter. Every month she got a little better. Last month she went back to work. Now she's enjoying life again and doing one of her very favorite things, fishing in our pond. Here she is with a 2 pound bass that she caught yesterday that hit hard and put up a good fight!!! Hearing her screaming with excitement as she reeled it in was the best sounds ever!!!!

42388211_10217471562483663_3334959100806037504_n.jpg

/ Happy Wife #2  
So the year started out pretty bad for us when we found out that my wife had cancer. Treatment was horrible, and recovery was even worse, but she's strong and she's a fighter. Every month she got a little better. Last month she went back to work. Now she's enjoying life again and doing one of her very favorite things, fishing in our pond. Here she is with a 2 pound bass that she caught yesterday that hit hard and put up a good fight!!! Hearing her screaming with excitement as she reeled it in was the best sounds ever!!!!

View attachment 572069

Wonderful news! I told you she was a keeper! I cry for happy!

/ Happy Wife #3  
I’m very happy for both of you, Eddie!

/ Happy Wife #4  
Eddie, great post! All the best to both of you.

/ Happy Wife #5  
That is OUTSTANDING news! Isn't it is great when life can get back to some resemblance of normalize. :thumbsup:

/ Happy Wife #6  
Yes sir, that is wonderful! I'm happy for both of you!

/ Happy Wife #7  
Wonderful Eddie - just wonderful for both you and your wife.

/ Happy Wife #8  
Wonderful Eddie - just wonderful for both you and your wife.

That is great news Eddie :thumbsup:. . .the fish had its day ruined though :laughing:

/ Happy Wife #10  
That is great to hear. Cancer is terrible and at least for a while sometimes the treatment is worse. I am glad to hear she is doing well.