Happy Wife

/ Happy Wife #13  
That's OUTSTANDING!!!...special thoughts/prayers for your bride.

/ Happy Wife #14  
That’s wonderful Eddie continues prayers for your wife and you. My wife always out fishes me

/ Happy Wife #15  
Cancer is such a merciless and unselective bastard, always glad when I hear someone beat it.
Medical research and treatment is going ahead in leaps and bounds but too late for two of my family members.

/ Happy Wife #16  
Congrats on the recovery. May you and your wife be cancer free for the rest of your lives.

Cancer has infected some of my family members but so far the wife and I have not been struck. Just got word another of my cousins is stage 4 and has a non operable tumor. It's a terrible thing to combat.

/ Happy Wife #17  
Happy Wife and Happy Husband, no doubt. Congratulations on the good news, hopefully she is and will remain cancer free. They are doing dome pretty amazing things with treatments these days.

Last edited:
   / Happy Wife #18  
you didn't say if she was cancer free or not. I hope she is,and hopefully she will remain cancer free !
Cancer is hard on the person that has the disease and their love ones.
Good luck to the both of you !

/ Happy Wife #20  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We all knew you two are avid hunters was not aware the better half enjoys fishing...Have you ever been Tarpon fishing? You should try it...good FL guided charters are really reasonable...Not sure about Tarpon season in TX but there are lots of great places south of the border and along the lower gulf and Caribbean coasts...or the Islands...

Tarpon are magnificent fish...as sporting and exciting as any of the more glamorous species (marlin, sails etc.)...they weigh up to and sometimes beyond 300 pounds...they can be caught on fly rods or regular type tackle...they are not an offshore species...they're found in coastal areas so there are no long boat rides...

look at some youtube vids of some acrobatic Tarpon...they are a blast...they do not make good table fare so it is mostly catch and release...in most of the same areas there are "Snook" which are not only a great sport fish but they are excellent table fare...both species can be targeted day or night...