Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,772  
HF has a couple distinct classes of tools for sure. You have the single use cheap stuff, the maybe last a couple uses medium priced stuff and the quality, high buck stuff. I tend to buy the high buck stuff (when on sale) or in my ITC flyer.

Not like the others where all they offer is high buck stuff.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,773  
The Titanium 125 flux welder is (almost) back in stock. I went to buy one last November and all I could find was order now for delivery in June 2022. Six months away. I have work to do over the winter so bought an Amico 130a instead. (which I like).

Now the website says the Titanium 125 will be in stock March 18. For $170, not the recent $200+.

https://www.harborfreight.com/easy-f...der-56355.html

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,774  
Don't own any HF welders, I have Lincoln in TIG and MIG and ESAB in pulsed MIG so all I know is I hear good things about them but no personal experience. 125 amps isn't quite enough beans for me as I like to do spray arc transfer and you need 200 or better amps for that.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,775  
Anyone have the Bauer 4x24 belt sander? I was thinking of getting a Makita but I do have a Bauer jigsaw that has worked just fine.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,776  
New batch of coupons out by email. Looks like most prices are at or near pre-2020 levels. 2K Inverter Generator for example, back to $499.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#14,777  
New batch of coupons out by email. Looks like most prices are at or near pre-2020 levels. 2K Inverter Generator for example, back to $499.
Looks like the days of $99 6.5 HP Predator engines are gone, though.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,779  
Looks like the days of $99 6.5 HP Predator engines are gone, though.
You ain't whistling Dixie on that. the 6.5 Pred motor took a steep price increase. Even the tiny 79cc Pred costs more than the 6.6 did a month ago. Lifan or whoever makes them must have laid on a huge cost increase to HF.

I know the 6.5 I have on my tiller has run flawlessly for years.