Harry ferguson identification, year, and colors to paint it

/ Harry ferguson identification, year, and colors to paint it #1  

somanytractors

Silver Member
Tractor
several
I'm rebuilding my dads harry ferguson and I need to find out what model and year it is.
The serial number is TO-128857 and it was made in detroit. and it has a continental Z-129 motor. I've attached a pic of the tag.
I tried looking it up with google but got nowhere with that.

I also need to know the proper colors to paint it. He wants it original. When I look at pics most are grey so I'm guessing grey was the original color, but some are a utility looking grey like on a tank, while others are the shiny grey like they used on the mf35.
What is the correct grey for this and should any of the tractor be red or is it supposed to be all grey?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
John

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 62
   / Harry ferguson identification, year, and colors to paint it #2  
   / Harry ferguson identification, year, and colors to paint it
   / Harry ferguson identification, year, and colors to paint it #4  
I'm rebuilding my dads harry ferguson and I need to find out what model and year it is.
The serial number is TO-128857 and it was made in detroit. and it has a continental Z-129 motor. I've attached a pic of the tag.
I tried looking it up with google but got nowhere with that.

I also need to know the proper colors to paint it. He wants it original. When I look at pics most are grey so I'm guessing grey was the original color, but some are a utility looking grey like on a tank, while others are the shiny grey like they used on the mf35.
What is the correct grey for this and should any of the tractor be red or is it supposed to be all grey?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
John

For the paint scheme go to fergusonenthusiasts.org or google "fena"