have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up

/ have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up #1  
Tractor
1973 bobcat model 743
It has been sitting in the cold for a month?? I am clearing snow and ice on roads and it is running as good as it ever has. Then it starts to have signs of losing power after a 1/2 3/4 hour. From there it kinda stutters then quits. repeated attempts to restart result in momentary running then quits again, over and over till it doesn't. cools off and same happens again.?????

/ have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up #2  
Check your fuel filter, sounds like summer fuel gelling.

/ have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up #3  
Fuel supply. Filter, water separator, plugged line, plugged banjo fitting, crap in the tank. Any or all, but it's a fuel supply problem. Gelled filters don't ungel on their own.

/ have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up #4  
Vote with the above advice.....do a quick check of the fuel system.

I had a similar experience last year in frigid temps with my ASV skidsteer - after about a half hour of use, ithe engine started to bog down consistently. I brought in back into my unheated garage to try to figure it out before it died completely on me. Long story short - I fired up one of those torpedo heaters and directed it under the skidsteer and let it get nice and warm. That did the trick. I can't explain exactly what the problem was, but I think some track component must have had extreme ice build up and was causing resistance.

so....that's another suggestion - try to thaw it out if you can (I don't know cold it was when you had this issue)

/ have a 743 bobcat with a kubota desiel engine that is acting up #5  
Could be cold weather fuel issue as mentioned above, also check fuel vent in cap. After it dies on you, loosen the fuel cap slowly and listen for sucking sound.