Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
That red machine may be your best friend. Welcome to TBN

Wagtail

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 4105 / JD Z355E (48" deck)
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... from wherever in the world you are.

OP
D

Drfting1

Tractor
MASSEY FERGUSON GC1725
Thank you everyone

can do

Gold Member
Tractor
M-F1526,M-F50
Have just over 7 1/2 acres that I've had for a couple years that needs cleaning up and some work. Had to hire an excavator for a large project, have a couple cubs I own that do a great job for small projects, one has a blade, other a York rake. But was finding myself constantly renting machinery for other projects.
So I spent some time researching different tractors and finally decided to buy a Massey Ferguson gc1725 mb, once I had it delivered and started playing with it, I couldn't believe how much power it has, I was really impressed, she's a little beast. Can't wait to get a few other attachments for her. I thought having a sub compact I would still wind up renting once in awhile, but now using it for a few days I don't think I have too.
Looking forward to being a member of this forum and learning from people with experience and hopefully contribute however I can. Bill
Hey Drfting ! Welcome to TBN & I like your M-F GC 1725 MB & that your a Virginian , My brother picked up his 1st tractor ever this year & it's a M-F GC 1723 EB & he also owns a couple of Cubs himself & lives in Greene County Va. Again welcome to TBN & the Massey-Ferguson family, I own a couple of M-F's myself & I'm a long, long time Virginian as well.
IMG_20201003_134009.jpg
IMG_20201003_134009.jpg

Gem99ultra

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400HST
Beautiful country you live in. Welcome to TBN!

'Back in the day'... I spent a few days in/near Franklin, VA interviewing for a job transfer to the Hercules Plant there. Had the timing not been right due to my son being in his senior year of HS and my daughter being 1st Chair in the JrHS band, I'd be your neighbor there. As life continued, I continued my stay in Texas for 70 years total, then retired in Georgia.