Hello from Lake Stevens, WA

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #1  

roger6377

Tractor
NH TC35
Hi everyone. After lurking for some time, I've finally decided to take the plunge and join up.

I have a NH TC35 with a front loader and rear brush-cutter attachments that we use around the farm for brush clearing, and general lifting and dumping.

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #2  
Welcome from South Whidbey! I am pretty sure you will find, like I did, this site to be full of good folks who also have plenty of good advice. As a first time diesel owner of a 40 year old tractor I have found this site quite helpful. Not just for my older Yanmar but for general tractor use stuff. I bought the 40 year old Yanmar to replace my 80 year old Ford 9N, so I already knew a little about tractoring. But I have learned a bunch since I found TBN last year.
Eric

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #3  
Welcome roger6377, from the dry side of Washington state.

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #4  
Welcome from a Seattle native, retired in Florida.

Until Covid arrived I used to vacation in or around Coupeville on Whidbey Island most Septembers.

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #6  
Welcome, from Texas! My sister lives a few miles away. Just up the hill from the Naval Station in Everett. Wife and I should be up that way again in October for niece's wedding. Beautiful part of the US.

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #7  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #8  
Welcome to TBN and have fun !

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #9  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello from Lake Stevens, WA #10  
Welcome to the forum! 🚜 :)