Help Identify JD Tiller and Front Blade

/ Help Identify JD Tiller and Front Blade #11  
Not sure where you are located but my father has this same HYD 42 Rototiller for sale. He has passed and we no longer have a use for it. It is located in the Upper Peninsula of MI. He bought the same one I had.

/ Help Identify JD Tiller and Front Blade
500 series are a popular model so you should not have any trouble selling them. Keep in mind that the parts from Deere are cost prohibitive. When looking for my rototiller for the 345 I explored that path and the parts to adapt were more than the tillers I was looking to buy. In order to get the parts used is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
You speak the truth. I thought I was on to a great deal here, but after doing a lot of reading online and talking to the dealer it doesn't sound like a logical plan to try to make the plow work unless I come across the GX335 frame for it cheap somewhere.

Hoping to just sell them and keep looking for what I need. May try to make the tiller work though as the frames look a lot alike. Probably bring the GX335 back home this weekend and play with it.

Not sure where you are located but my father has this same HYD 42 Rototiller for sale. He has passed and we no longer have a use for it. It is located in the Upper Peninsula of MI. He bought the same one I had.
Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm a long ways from the UP. If I end up deciding to go that route though I'll get in touch here.

Thanks

Well I ended up moving both of these, and didn't lose any money on the deal. I'll call this a lesson learned and either A.) consult the dealer first, or B.) only buy for my specific model.

I think I'm done with attachments for the John Deere anyway, now that I have the L2800 in that other color :D