Help with 3pt tiller tines

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #1  

brokeasajoke

Silver Member
Tractor
320dtc
A friend gave me this roto tiller we dug outta the woods. The previous owner used it for a weed eater along a road and beat the tines off of it. Any ideas where I could find something that would work?

IMG_20220507_173519584.jpgIMG_20220507_173531310.jpgIMG_20220507_173543907.jpg

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #2  
   / Help with 3pt tiller tines #3  
That looks like a yanmar tiller , Those are S tines you can google them and get them from amazon.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines
That looks like a yanmar tiller , Those are S tines you can google them and get them from amazon.
I seen some that looked like they might work but wasn't sure. Seems they may be for walk behinds. S tines look like something completely different.

Last edited:
   / Help with 3pt tiller tines #5  
If you have one good tine, you should be able to find a match. If not, you can get a set made up if you can find the right machinist. My neighbor had another neighbor make up a set of tines for less than the cost of an OEM set.

If you have one good tine, you should be able to find a match. If not, you can get a set made up if you can find the right machinist. My neighbor had another neighbor make up a set of tines for less than the cost of an OEM set.

I have several good I'm just striking out on finding any. These go down in a slot and a bolt goes through where most seem to bolt on.

Looks like yanmar might work but slightly different profile and Kubota grey market look to be the closest profile. Definitely the 10mm hole and not the 12.

/ Help with 3pt tiller tines #8  
Get the proper shape & size tine. You will, most likely, have to drill new holes to attach.

Screenshot_20220522-180526.pngScreenshot_20220522-180459.png
The one on the right is the shape I have but the quantity and availability is more prevalent with the left picture