Help with new Lawn Tractor.

Mrsig

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS MT225 4x4
Well after over a month of trying to find a lawn tractor with a min of 20 HP and a min of 46" cutting deck I finally found a 2021 Troy Bilt Super Bronco 46 XP 20HP Briggs & Stratton motor at TSC.
The build date is 08.21 the books where wet and unreadable so I need them. I went to Troy Bilt site but no luck it dose not show Model Number: 13ATA9BT066 Serial Number: 1H13MH20xxx. Help!

TB.jpeg

tb1.jpeg

Roadworthy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST,
If you bought the tractor new the vendor should be able to provide replacement manuals. I've not had any help from Troy-Bilt in the past on a pressure washer I purchased from one of the big box stores. Your mowing tractor was probably built by MTD,AYP,or whatever they're going by this year. Parts, operation, and maintenance are pretty much the same across several "brands" made by them.

tomplum

Veteran Member
Tractor
XJ2025H
Good deal. I love electronic manuals. Take it another step, grab that smartphone and snap a pic of the commonly used parts label under the hood. MTD has many 46" models plus many different belts and it could be handy when you are out looking for parts.