Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line

/ Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line #1  

Andolyn11

Tractor
Hinomoto E182
Hello! Could someone please show me with a photograph as to where I would bleed the fuel lines of air? Newel posts hear it speak of a screw with a hole drilled in the side that I can't find it anywhere. I would sure appreciate some assistance!

/ Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line #2  
Hello! Could someone please show me with a photograph as to where I would bleed the fuel lines of air? Newel posts hear it speak of a screw with a hole drilled in the side that I can't find it anywhere. I would sure appreciate some assistance!

Many of the Japan tractors back in that era would bleed air out in similar or the same ways. See this site for examples to look for on your machine. There are parts of the Hinomotos that are also used on the Yanmars and Mitsubishis.

/ Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line #3  
If the machine keeps getting air in the fuel system, time to replace the o-ring and plastic fuel bowl.

/ Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line
Thank you, air was due to my infinite stupidity...

/ Hinomoto 182 air in fuel line
Many of the Japan tractors back in that era would bleed air out in similar or the same ways. See this site for examples to look for on your machine. There are parts of the Hinomotos that are also used on the Yanmars and Mitsubishis.

Thank you!