Honey, I left room for your tractor.

/ Honey, I left room for your tractor. #1  

Bob77064

Elite Member
Tractor
2011 LS R3039
Not to say " Women Drivers" but I always tell my wife to leave room for the tractor. Today while I was out working with the tractor, this is how she parked.

Attachments

• 100_0108.jpg
    100_0108.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 1,180
   / Honey, I left room for your tractor. #2  
   / Honey, I left room for your tractor.
Thank you, that might help.

Sounds like a plan, I could use a big garage/shop.

/ Honey, I left room for your tractor. #6  
women park the same way the sleep in the beds; right in the middle....

/ Honey, I left room for your tractor. #7  
That doesnt look too bad, she is only about one tire width to the right of her normal parking. I think she has been slowing crowding you out by the looks of the blackened tire marks that look like they are slowly moving to the right. Better start on that tractor garage soon.
Hang the tennis ball in the garage where when she is parked correctly it is touching the windshield right directly in front of her steering wheel. Next option might be some guides like they have in the car washs that steer you into the groove, but they are pretty much a tripping hazard when you arent parked in your slot.
The first thing I built was my shop for working, hanging out and parking my toys, then I built the house with 30' wide garage which now houses wifes car (dozens of house plants in winter), Kubota RTV, golf cart, 4x6 storm shelter-added after house was built, and extra freezer. My truck has to set outside or I park it in my shop for long term. I guess my next project might be to put up a carport shed to protect my truck from the sun. Wife rarely uses her SUV but it sets in the garage. We daily use the Kubota and golf cart so they stay in garage also. It is just not possible to get enough parking space in the right spot because I fill it with another toy. Got to rearrange my shop when I get home so I will have room to park the B 26 when I get it home. Lawnmowers will go back to the boat shed.

That doesnt look too bad, she is only about one tire width to the right of her normal parking. I think she has been slowing crowding you out by the looks of the blackened tire marks that look like they are slowly moving to the right. Better start on that tractor garage soon.
Hang the tennis ball in the garage where when she is parked correctly it is touching the windshield right directly in front of her steering wheel. Next option might be some guides like they have in the car washs that steer you into the groove, but they are pretty much a tripping hazard when you arent parked in your slot.

Yes she keeps moving over, look at this picture.

Attachments

• 100_0106.jpg
    100_0106.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 585
   / Honey, I left room for your tractor. #10  
I see the problem! All that clutter and boxes of stuff along the lefthand inside wall is causing her to park away from it to give room to open the door all the way without hitting any of it. MOVE THE STUFF and I think your problem will be solved lol!!!!!!