Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt!

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt!
Wow, sorry to hear you'll be going through this! If you have questions, please feel free to as and I'll try to help!

What year is yours? How many hours? (Oops, I see it's also a 2007, interesting....)

PS -- it would be interesting to compare SNs on our tractors that have had this issue -- Perhaps they were all built around the same time? Mine's JSA 20937 ("S" indicating model year 2007).

BTW -- I now have just under 1000 hrs and mounts all appear to still be OK.

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #53  
Well my local dealer was of no help, so I managed to go agco parts direct and order them, didn't know that was even an option. I honestly don't know why my parts guy told me that. Even he seemed surprised, but said nothing he could do. Odd for sure.

As for the Tractor it is a JRA24809, I bought it new 9/06 and was told it was a 07, but based on the serial maybe it is a 06?

Currently has 253 hours on it, stored in a heated garage.

Hopefully I just have a bad mount.

Yes, that "R" would indicate a 2006 model.

So is it just one mount? Let us know how you make out.

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #55  
Finally got 4 mounts delivered today, this weekend I will swap them out, I think I just have the fronts that failed, but I will update the post with some pics after I do the job.

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #56  
PS -- it would be interesting to compare SNs on our tractors that have had this issue -- Perhaps they were all built around the same time? Mine's JSA 20937 ("S" indicating model year 2007).

BTW -- I now have just under 1000 hrs and mounts all appear to still be OK.
Mine is JSA23710 and a 2007--havent had a reoccuring problem since. Latest problem is left side inner tie rod end.

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #57  
Well I did the mounts, I thought I had the two front ones that went bad, but thought I better order all 4. When I did the job all 4 where in fact bad. Wasn't a terrible job to do. Took maybe 2 hours. Here are the bad mounts. The rear mounts came apart on both sides, the fronts (flywheel side) only the tops where separated. I have more pics if anyone needs to see anything.
IMG_1305.JPEG

Yep, that looks familiar...

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #59  
There is something seriously haywire with this many motor mounts breaking. Has anyone forced the issue with AGCO and gotten an answer as to a possible recall or solution?

/ Horror of horrors! My 2310 is hurt! #60  
I have been reading this thread since it popped back up last month. Checking motor mounts is something that I will be doing every time I'm under my tractor doing the greasing along with other things I've decided to check due to problems other have had. I'll be looking for any sign that the rubber is starting to deteriorate.

I have also been researching motor mounts and what could cause them to go bad. I have not found a lot of information specific to tractors. What I have found is that the life expectancy of motor mounts in general is 5 to 7 years. That fluid leaks on the mounts can cause them to go bad faster. Rubber simply goes bad over time, environment might also play a role in this like high heat, humidity and UV light. Washing (water) can wash away the natural oils in rubber causing it to dry up faster. I have also read using a silicone spray (that does not contain petroleum distillates) can lengthen the life of rubber.