Hose routing on case 530 ck

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck #1  

Tarmop

Tractor
case 530 ck
any way you can walk me through a diagram of the hydraulic hose routing for the loader from the pump to the they valve to the cylinders on a 530 ck? This is the model with the backhoe aswell
Ive just finished rebuilding all the cylinders and got them on the loader but want to double check im not dead heading anywhere.

I did a rebuild and want to make sure im not getting any hoses in the wrong places!
I did not take pics and learned my lesson as the rebuild has taken many months
many thanks in advance cheers
Tarik

tempImagexEAprL.jpg

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck
I think I found a pick thats gonna sort me out..
Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 5.53.41 PM.png

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck #3  
Pretty straight forward, but now that you have a picture, better still. Worst case scenario, you will have cylinders fighting each other if you cross hoses.

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck #4  
any way you can walk me through a diagram of the hydraulic hose routing for the loader from the pump to the they valve to the cylinders on a 530 ck? This is the model with the backhoe aswell
Ive just finished rebuilding all the cylinders and got them on the loader but want to double check im not dead heading anywhere.

I did a rebuild and want to make sure im not getting any hoses in the wrong places!
I did not take pics and learned my lesson as the rebuild has taken many months
many thanks in advance cheers
Tarik

View attachment 771928
I don't know if they are alike enough to use... If you want a pic of a 580CK extendahoe hydraulic routing I can page through manual(s) and take a pic. Mine is losing more hydraulic fluid hourly than it uses fuel and it is not an econo box.

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck #5  
Pretty straight forward, but now that you have a picture, better still. Worst case scenario, you will have cylinders fighting each other if you cross hoses.
And the weakest hose will let go. Deere John has a metal top and nothing quite as _&(*(^%)*U when it bounces all the warm/hot fluid over you. Coats from top of head down.

/ Hose routing on case 530 ck #6  
And the weakest hose will let go. Deere John has a metal top and nothing quite as _&(*(^%)*U when it bounces all the warm/hot fluid over you. Coats from top of head down.
If you try and use the loader rather than testing by momentary actuatating the valve, perhaps, but if your hoses are that weak, then you have the wrong hoses installed or they are very old. Also, doing this after just hooking up the hoses will not warm the oil Beyond ambient.