Hot hot hot

/ Hot hot hot #61  
Wow. Wunderground shows 118 degrees near my home in the north end of California's Central Valley. That might be an error but it shows many stations in the region as 110, 111.

Last edited:
   / Hot hot hot
Fi
We need tonight's rain storm to move south to get the OP and me some rain.

Wisconsin

Finally got enough rain to hold over for just a few days. Not enough to hold out for 2 weeks though.

/ Hot hot hot
Danke.. Look to be ok. That radar showing whats coming from Gary though :oops: :oops:

I would guess you are in the path. Looks like it's heading to the Ohio valley too.

2 nights ago, we got a WHIF of the residue smoke that is somewhat dark, it lasted 8 hours at our place. Nasty stuff. Strong smell like a mix of large fire-works and burnt tires. After 5mins outside, it makes your throat extremely dry. I laugh because the CDC said to wear a mask. Only a firefighters mask would work, not the C19 cheese cloth types.

/ Hot hot hot #66  
Fi

Finally got enough rain to hold over for just a few days. Not enough to hold out for 2 weeks though.
You apparently got more than us. We wound up with .14 from the same system.

/ Hot hot hot
You apparently got more than us. We wound up with .14 from the same system.

Yep, puddles in the drive way that lasted all night long. Ground is so dry, it takes a time to get it to soak in.

/ Hot hot hot #68  
We were lucky and got 1.5"....Madison was a bit more. I think it was the first thunderstorm of the year. Now, if we would only get 1.5" every 4 days......