How a day turns around

OP
D7E

D7E

Veteran Member
Tractor
Versatile 895 Versatile 876 Ford TW20 Ford TW5 MF 3505 FWA MF 390 FWA Ford 7600 Fiat 766 FWA JD 2030 MF 165 MF 35 Fordson major x 3 CAT 416 b Backhoe Case 580 b backhoe MF
if is wasn't so far I would double your money for you now.:thumbsup:

I bet you would ..lol..I've polished it up , New pins/bushings in the steering and had to build up the holes a bit with weld / Changed all the fluids and filters and been using it on a hay rake today and it runs well . Could use a set of pistons and liners but not too bad ,Needs a new exhaust pipe but I think it's a keeper and one of my fordson majors will be going instead of it . The loader will be for sale but i think if i was to sell it i'd be wanting a "2" in front of the $300 lol. I was aware that it had a bucket that i had not seen but it turned up today and was a nice after market and a set of pallet tines too ...wooohoo, I wish all my deals were like this ! The loader is worth what i paid for the tractor !
Saying that the guy i bought it off is looking for a tandem disk so i might trade him an old 18ft that we don't use any more instead of the cash as it's worth a bit more to him and scrap to us and i won't feel so bad .