How do you add a CATEGORY to a Topic Thread ? ie: Related Equipment

/ How do you add a CATEGORY to a Topic Thread ? ie: Related Equipment #1  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012)
I was hoping to start a thread comparing different types of TRAILERS. The topics included seem to cover everything but trailers.

I currently have a smaller single axle flat deck utility trailer (7 ft x 12 ft deck), but I would like to buy a a tandem axle Car Hauler OR Equipment Trailer, 22-24 flat deck trailer in the next few months. I want a straight pull trailer, not a 5th wheel type. I'm not interested in cargo, horse, or cattle type trailers.

- I have a Kubota BX23S tractor-loader-backhoe and several implements. Other equipment is much smaller in size and weight ... garden tractor, atv ...
- I also have a number of vehicles, collector cars, pickups ... and 2 El Caminos about 19.5 ft long

I want to buy ONE trailer with the flat deck between the wheels, just not sure if a car hauler (first consideration) is more suitable than an equipment trailer ? I think the biggest differences would be the axle weights (3500, or 5000 lbs ?) and the ramps or loading method. I do want stake pockets for the occasions when I will add side walls.

I am 100 % interested in ease of use, and convenience.

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

/ How do you add a CATEGORY to a Topic Thread ? ie: Related Equipment #2  
There is a transportation and trailers category down the page a little ways.

Last edited:
   / How do you add a CATEGORY to a Topic Thread ? ie: Related Equipment #3  
   / How do you add a CATEGORY to a Topic Thread ? ie: Related Equipment
Under Tractor Projects & Tasks - no wonder I had no idea where to look.

I found it now though :)

I will attempt to re-position my post

Last edited: