How far would you drive your Terramite?

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #1  

Too Old

Tractor
Terramite
I have been using my t5c to do some work a church that I belong to, it is about 3/4 of a mile from my house, would it be ok to drive it home from that distance?

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #2  
Why not just stay out of the fast lane.........:)

/ How far would you drive your Terramite?
Yeah, I sure won't be driving too fast. But being more specific could it be hard on the machine in some way ?

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #4  
No not really if you drive around your yard all day how many miles is that....just check your fluids to make sure there full and you will be fine.....

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #5  
My brother lives about half a mile down the road from me. I have driven mine to his house then did a hour or so of work with the terramite then drove it back home more times then I can count. Never had any problems.

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #6  
I helped a neighbor clean up a whole lot of fallen trees about three years ago. He had a big hay trailer and would have trailered my tractor & grapple to his house. I figured by the time we fiddled around - I would be at his house and on my second cup of coffee. He lives about 5 and a half miles down the road.

It was a fun ride. Just me and the tractor - bouncing down the county road - all lights flashing/blinking. Like a circus coming to town.

/ How far would you drive your Terramite?
Thanks for the replies. My brother in law hauled my backhoe to the church for me, but I don't want to bother him to haul it back to my house. I did get a lot of work done at the church, including setting a cast iron bell in place, and digging out 10 stumps! Lifting Bell.jpgdigging out stump.jpg

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #8  
Nice work....10 stumps that's a lot of tractor fun time..........:thumbsup:

/ How far would you drive your Terramite? #9  
I have been using my t5c to do some work a church that I belong to, it is about 3/4 of a mile from my house, would it be ok to drive it home from that distance?

Probably be more dependable than my Ford 6.4L :shhh::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: