How long will my new sign last?

/ How long will my new sign last? #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
I'm inviting readers to give me their timed expectations of how long my new sign will last before it is stolen or completely destroyed. The winner will win the envy of all of his TBN competitors.

My property extends from the River Road back one mile and through woods and over railroad tracks to another road that goes 5 miles and has nothing but woods on each side. I have repaired my barbed wire fence many times as people cut it so they can go on the property to steal some of my bamboo that I have growing on it or to dump trash or ride 4-wheelers on the property.

In the past I have put up many posted signs, no trespassing signs and keep out signs that have mostly been used for target practice. So I decided to do something different. I had the following sign made up by a professional sign shop and it will be delivered and installed next week. I really don't believe it will last long but neither do any of the others. Let me know your guess as to how long it will last after posted and I will name the winner at that time.

Rattlesnake sign.jpg

/ How long will my new sign last? #2  
My guess is ten days. Rather than being destroyed though, it may end up decorating the wall in some kid's room.

/ How long will my new sign last? #3  
Friday November 27 the day after Thanksgiving.

/ How long will my new sign last? #4  
Gone by day after trick or treat.

/ How long will my new sign last? #6  
First weekend after it is put up. It will be stolen not destroyed. Years ago we put up Quarantine signs and when so of the locals asked we told them that we were using live vaccines for the livestock which was true. No more bent fencing, hunters, etc. SCARED the whole town.

/ How long will my new sign last? #7  
I say by sundown Saturday November 28. That will give the hunters an extra day over the long weekend.

Now if the sign could just shoot back. Remember the kangaroo in Crocodile Dundee?

/ How long will my new sign last? #8  
Is nice.

Around here we have US Government Live Fire Area restricted zoning signs.

I cannot figure out if it is the signs, or the bombs that deter people. LOL.

/ How long will my new sign last? #10  
ROTFL

Attachments

• SignLive.jpg
    SignLive.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 403