How many tractors in your neighborhood?

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #81  
i 19 homes on our road avg 5acres up to 150. 12 tractors.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #82  
I'm out in a rural area. My 3038e is the smallest tractor around - but find for an old retired guy. Several neighbors have tractors in the 40 to 60 hp range with two farmers having 3 to 5 tractors each - up to 120 hp. I have a deal with one that I'll plow my driveway if snow is under 18 inches - he will do it with a monster tractor if it's more than that. I let him use a field for grazing for a few bucks and that promise.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #83  
One of my neighbors just bought a new tractor! I instructed him to join TBN.
I was driving by one one morning about a week ago, on my way to work, and saw a few implements sitting next to his garage. A box blade and rotary mower. I texted him when I got to work, apparently he got a new JD that was in his garage. I came over the next day to have a look. Very nice, small, JD 3025E. He had some questions about it, and we talked tractors for a few hours. It was fun!

But for my other neighbors in the area:
The farmer down the road has a few older IH tractors. Next up is a barrowed Branson something. He borrows it from his father during the summer months to mow his fields. Next neighbor has nothing, but hires me to do small work on their property. Then the neighbor I share a driveway with has a 20hp Mahindra with no implements. He has a bucket and a snow plow. Only uses the thing to mess up the driveway in the winter.

Then there is me. 45HP LS XR4145C with tons of implements who seems to know everyone close by and does tons of work for all my neighbors leaving my projects to suffer. (y)

Up the hill from me is my closes neighbor, friend wise. He doesn't have a tractor, other than an old Ford 8N that he never uses. Not even sure it runs. Instead he uses a telehandler. I forget the size, make/model, and its quite old. He bought it used from a rental company. He uses a 4-wheeler with a plow for his driveway in winter.

Down the hill from him is another neighbor who hires me to do all their tractoring work/needs. He is a bit reclusive and only sends me texts and crypto as payment. I've only ever met him in person once, years ago.

Next to him is another neighbor with TONS of land and no machinery whatsoever... well, except for an ATV. He also hires me to care for his property. Nice guy.

Up the road from that neighbor is another close friend of mine. He is another neighbor who borrows an older New Holland 50-ish HP something. Open station tractor with FEL. He borrows it from his folks when he needs to do some work. Borrows my implements from time to time.

Thats about it. We have some other neighbors in the area who dont do anything, or have anything as far as I know. They are further away and I hardly have contact with them, other than knowing their vehicles and waving as we pass on the road.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #84  
We bought our property 6 years ago. When i brought in my L2501 with a Farmi winch, i was the odd ball of the neighborhood. They all had skid steers.

It made sense to them when they seen it it action.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #85  
Just south of DC and of the surrounding 10 houses 3-5 acres, everyone has at least 1. Mine is the smallest.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #86  
Subdivision life, all on 1 acre. Only 2 skid steers around me, both get taken to work by the owner. We had a SCUT 2 doors down a few years ago, but it left when they did. A few riding mowers.

Looking forward to being the lone SCUT owner when I finally get it - looks like early June time frame.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #87  
Our neighborhood is a 25 year old development that was set up as "equestrian friendly" with 4 - 6 acre lots. We are allowed horses, cows, sheep and goats. No pigs or chickens, which is curious since chickens are allowed in some parts of Austin now. There are about 250 homes in the development. It was pretty rural at first but the real farmland is 25 miles to the east. We've only been there 2 years so I mostly only know my close neighbors. Half of our time here has been under pandemic rules. I would guess from my observation that tractor ownership is 10 to 20%. Mostly CUTs and vintage. There are more UTVs and golf carts than tractors.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #88  
In my neck of the woods outside Glacier Park, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of tractors. A few UTV/ATV for snow removal etc, so my tractor is the only one I know of in the immediate neighborhood. Saw one guy a mile up with an old 80's Kubota thinning lumber the other day while out on my ATV.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #89  
It looks like there are a few skidsteers in your neighborhood.

/ How many tractors in your neighborhood? #90  
I go into places I don't normally visit and am often surprised to see some new CUT I never knew they had. Not too many do it yourselfers, or get your hands dirty kind of people, but I'm guessing they don't like waiting for the Farmer wth the snowblower to show up, whenever.