How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer...

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #2  
Another "genius" on a skid steer!!

AND another example of why I got rid on my skid steer and bought a tractor/pallet forks with a grapple!!

SR

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #3  
Wow, just wow. For Sale: lightly used skid steer, minor scratches on the right side.....

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #4  
Another "genius" on a skid steer!!

AND another example of why I got rid on my skid steer and bought a tractor/pallet forks with a grapple!!

SR

That guy sucks at operating and this isn't a fair testament against skid steers. He'd have probably bent loader cylinders had he had a tractor.

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #5  
That guy sucks at operating and this isn't a fair testament against skid steers. He'd have probably bent loader cylinders had he had a tractor.

Agree! He wasn't smooth at all.

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #6  
Obviously a rental. No one that owned one would treat it in that manner. Why rental machines are in such bad shape.

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #7  
I'm impressed with those forks!

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #8  
Sliding the forks together a bit would have helped .

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #9  
Sliding the forks together a bit would have helped .

BINGO! We have a winner! I ALWAYS slide my forks together when dealing with rocks, in fact I can slide them together, shove them into the ground GRAPPLE the rock, and pull it right out of the ground!

standard.jpg

You just can't beat the versatility of pallet forks with a matching grapple!

The skid steer I had, would NEVER have the traction to do that and would have a huge spot in my hay field tore up "trying" to get it done!

SR

/ How not to remove a rock with your skidsteer... #10  
:rolleyes: Hope it was rental and the operator got charge extra.