How often should you grease a tractor for light duty?

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #41  
I got an electric grease gun mostly because I had problems getting my manual gun to prime with a new cartridge. I bought a second one, same thing. Not a problem with the electric one.

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #42  
I must admit, the battery powered gun is becomming a VERY attractive options as my hands get older and less nimble. Probably a purchase in the near future.

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #43  
no no sorry let me try this again so with a hand grease gun when you are pumping grease in a grease fitting and it reach its full capacity you feel the resistance and you know it’s full so you stop so you don’t blow the seal, how do you know with a electric grease gun when it’s time to stop ? the sound changes or … ?
Sound and common sense. That's how I do it and haven't blown any seals.

CT

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #44  
The old man had a grease gun in the shed. We were told that none of the machines start until the oil level was checked and the fuel tank was full. Then as the machine was warming up we would grease it and check the tires. This was every time it was started. Same for other equipment, maintenance work before it moved, tires, grease, oil or what ever it needed.
Before the machines were started we had to put the coil wire back on.

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #46  
Frequently When I grease I find bad zerks. A good investment has been the harbor freight zerk kit.

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #47  
It is cheaper and easier to grease then to replace parts and labor 😊

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #48  
Every 8 to 10 hours of use is standard

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #49  
I never greased my old tractor except when I changed the oil which I think I did several times in twenty years, so I was shocked when I saw in a video that you need to grease every 10 hours of use. What is a more normal level for greasing a tractor under light conditions or usage?
I grease the tractor about every 20 hours. The loader/grapple about every 5. Grease is a lot cheaper than repair. I use the red stuff on the loader and lithium on the tractor.

/ How often should you grease a tractor for light duty? #50  
I have always thought of grease as really thick oil. Oil would work in any grease joint, BUT you would need to CONSTANTLY be oiling that joint. Grease holds the lubricant where it needs to be and gradually releases it over time, thats why you grease gun seeps oil, and you see dry grease on joints