How stupid can one person be?

/ How stupid can one person be? #12  
The two most abundant things in the universe are Helium and stupidity
To paraphrase Sandy Munro :

Intelligence can be Measured, but Stupidity is truly Unlimited...

Last edited:
   / How stupid can one person be? #13  
As the say goes..."You can't fix st...."

/ How stupid can one person be? #14  
I've learned not to ask this question because someone will always come along and top the previous answer.

/ How stupid can one person be? #15  
As the say goes..."You can't fix st...."
I can't help myself I tried to move on but couldn't. is STUPID another one of those words we can't say? sorry I didn't know.

/ How stupid can one person be? #17  
Isn't that termed 'entrapment'? Don't fly too well in a court of law, last time I checked.

The FBI just found that out with the Michigan Governor case involving a supposed 'Militia' group. All they defense had to do was prove entrapment and poof, the supposed perps were acquitted.

/ How stupid can one person be? #18  
Isn't that termed 'entrapment'? Don't fly too well in a court of law, last time I checked.

The FBI just found that out with the Michigan Governor case involving a supposed 'Militia' group. All they defense had to do was prove entrapment and poof, the supposed perps were acquitted.
It's only entrapment if they entice the perp to commit a crime. In this case, the crime was already committed (drugs in bag). They are allowed to trick a perp into admitting it is theirs.

/ How stupid can one person be? #19  
Had a breakin to a friends landlords house.
The landlord shot him and conveniently the perp called the police to report a crime ,

/ How stupid can one person be? #20  
It's only entrapment if they entice the perp to commit a crime. In this case, the crime was already committed (drugs in bag). They are allowed to trick a perp into admitting it is theirs.
Sounds perfectly palatable to me.