How to bleed fuel line on 455 John Deere mower

/ How to bleed fuel line on 455 John Deere mower #1  

drye

Tractor
455 John Deere
My 455 diesel John Deere mower had about 1/4 tank of fuel remaining and quit running suddenly when I went down a slight incline. I tried to jump it but that didn't work. There is no power at all. I had to tow it up my drive where I have since added a little more fuel but it still won't start. I have been told that it may be air in the lines but I don't have a manual to see how the fuel lines go to start bleeding the lines. A video and/or instructions would be a great help as I really can't afford to have my local John Deere pick up the mower to repair. I appreciate any help with this problem.

/ How to bleed fuel line on 455 John Deere mower #2  
If you google"how to bleed fuel lines on a small yanmar diesel".there is a YouTube video that may help.
Your tractor has a yanmar diesel.

/ How to bleed fuel line on 455 John Deere mower #3  
Sit on seat, depress brake petal, and turn key. That is procedure for bleeding the air out of the Yan Mar motors in Deere.

Will the motor turn over? If it does it is a problem with something other than fuel level.

/ How to bleed fuel line on 455 John Deere mower #4  
Sit on seat, depress brake petal, and turn key. That is procedure for bleeding the air out of the Yanmar motors in Deere.

Will the motor turn over? If it does it is a problem with something other than fuel level.