How to engage the pto on kubota m59 for chipper?

/ How to engage the pto on kubota m59 for chipper? #1  

Charlesaf3

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB
I don't have my manual on me. I thought I had to tilt the seat forward to engage the PTO on the M 59. That isn't working. So either I am doing something wrong or an OPC sensor or somesuch is corroded .

could someone check the manual and let me know for troubleshooting purposes? Thanks.

/ How to engage the pto on kubota m59 for chipper? #2  
I don't have my manual on me. I thought I had to tilt the seat forward to engage the PTO on the M 59. That isn't working. So either I am doing something wrong or an OPC sensor or somesuch is corroded .

could someone check the manual and let me know for troubleshooting purposes? Thanks.
Parking brake has to be set too I believe. Not sure on your specific model but know this applies to others.

/ How to engage the pto on kubota m59 for chipper? #3  

Here you go. Nice to see your handle again.
rScotty

WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE TBN IS DOING ITS "SUNDAY MADNESS" AGAIN. WE CAN POST TEXT, BUT NO ATTACHMENTS ARE POSTED! HOPE YOUR PTO IS WORKING FINE....
:) rS

Attachments

• M59 PTO ops 1_pg53.jpg
    M59 PTO ops 1_pg53.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 95
  • M59 PTO ops 2_pg54.jpg
    M59 PTO ops 2_pg54.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 139
   / How to engage the pto on kubota m59 for chipper? #4  
Another try.

Attachments

• M59 PTO ops 1_pg53.jpg