How to hang a banner in Idaho

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
This is not me...
just saw this at a horse show i went to last week. I git a kick out of it.....i would not do it myself, but heck, as the guy doing it said ”this id idaho...anything goes”.
14CB0B02-1FC8-4F4F-AE1C-BDBF60F8427D.jpeg

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #2  
Nice! I work for a place that prints banners, I can only imagine how most of them are put up for display... :LOL:

I spy a baby cummins as well...

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #4  
I saw an antenna being fitted at the top of a tower using two extension ladders cable tied together and sitting in the bucket of a FEL, the installer was at the top of the ladders as the lot slid up the mast, the installation went without incident..... somehow.

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #5  
Glad you mentioned he was hanging a banner. Thought the fellow was doing what I had considered. The bulb in my yard light burned out. This is EXACTLY how I was going to change it. Ladder bottom in the bucket - top of ladder sliding up the power pole.

Then I reconsidered - that's an awful long fall for me. Called the power company. Next time they were out this way with one of their "extend-a-bucket" trucks - they changed it for me.

Knowing my grace & agility - probably save me from nasty fall. Lots of broken stuff.

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #6  
Glad you mentioned he was hanging a banner. Thought the fellow was doing what I had considered. The bulb in my yard light burned out. This is EXACTLY how I was going to change it. Ladder bottom in the bucket - top of ladder sliding up the power pole.

Then I reconsidered - that's an awful long fall for me. Called the power company. Next time they were out this way with one of their "extend-a-bucket" trucks - they changed it for me.

Knowing my grace & agility - probably save me from nasty fall. Lots of broken stuff.
Good second thought, and we thank you. Your posts would have been missed. ;)

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #7  
What is the hangup with doing that? How many times has anyone seen a loader fail and fall??? Statistically it is as safe or safer than being on a ladder on uneven ground.

I can see if one does not trust his own abilities, but otherwise not a problem. Someone here on TBN has a thread talking about americans getting soft. I'll bet that guy would do this!! 🤣🤣

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho
to each their own...personally id trust my 28' extension ladder before i trust someone operating a tractor while i was up there........

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #9  
Those thoughts entered my mind also - grsthegreat. Glad I waited for the power company.

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #10  
What is the hangup with doing that? How many times has anyone seen a loader fail and fall??? Statistically it is as safe or safer than being on a ladder on uneven ground.

I can see if one does not trust his own abilities, but otherwise not a problem. Someone here on TBN has a thread talking about americans getting soft. I'll bet that guy would do this!! 🤣🤣
This kind of brings up an interesting point. Now you have to use a multitude of fasteners and bracing to hold your house up apparently. When is the last time anyone has seen a house just fall over?