How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
Heres how we make ice cubes in Idaho. We left the unheated summer water trough out too long. had to break 6-8" of ice off the top. now....what to do with that ice.
http://youtu.be/Wkpszo0lW8U

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #3  
Nice, looks like fun. That gives me some ideas....

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #4  
Talk about reactive targets!

Looks like fun - wonder about filling milk jugs with water a letting them freeze, if that would give a good explosion like that. Maybe the plastic container wouldn't let the ice explode crazy like that.

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #5  
Pumpkins filled with water are lots of fun to shoot.

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #6  
Talk about reactive targets!

Looks like fun - wonder about filling milk jugs with water a letting them freeze, if that would give a good explosion like that. Maybe the plastic container wouldn't let the ice explode crazy like that.

I used to do exactly that. I liked to shoot them on a frosty morning after sunup. They make a beautiful Crystal rainbow. I usually used a .223/5.56 . Or a .243 Win.

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #7  
even a .22 short HP will literally explode an apple, onion etc...
I used to buy cull apples for next to nothing...old, overripe produce makes great (hollow point) targets...

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #8  
I'll have a scotch with those rocks, please.

/ How to make Ice Cubes in Idaho #9  
I used to do exactly that. I liked to shoot them on a frosty morning after sunup. They make a beautiful Crystal rainbow. I usually used a .223/5.56 . Or a .243 Win.
Well then, I'll just have to try it!