How to use all of this sawdust?

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #51  
I've looked into it, not so much for sawdust but for wood chips. The stuff you put into the mill has to be very fine. Usually you need to get a hammer mill to break it down before it can be formed into a pellet. Even sawdust from a lumber mill may not be fine enough depending on what types of equipment they use. So to get set up you kind of need to invest $5k or so. Then there's the time needed. It's not hard work but depending on the size equipment you have it can be slow.

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #52  
Compress into pellets and sell for heating stoves or kitty litter?
Biomass energy generation?

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #53  
I use sawdust from tractor supply for chicken coop bedding. add chicken manure and you have compost.

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #54  
compost was given to whomever wanted it. Many people spread it over their lawn, then the termites came…….
I frequently have a utility company on my property trimming limbs and then chipping.

They always ask if I want the chips. Although I could use them, I decline. Because I have no idea what sort of bugs or diseases was already inside their truck before they got to me to work at my property.

I don't need to import trouble. I have enough already! :D

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #55  
In the bad ol'days of old growth tree extraction, mills would have a Wigwam sawdust burner. Most of these were total loss systems with no sort of heat recovery methods. Then came the Pres-to-log and later pellet stoves. Mills learned they could make money selling the dust and bark. The original patent, contrary to the youtube below, by now, I would assume to be open for you to make your own and sell.

/ How to use all of this sawdust? #56  
if he can separate his saw dust from tree species it can be used as for food smoking like meat or fish, anything like hickory, oak, maple, and fruit trees.