Howdy from Northern Utah

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #11  
Hello to all. I've recently moved to Northern Utah with an acre of property at home. After budgeting equipment rental for our workshop build along with clean up (it's a fixer upper home/ property) and completely new landscaping, we decided to buy a new tractor. We are in the market for some recreational acreage within a few hours drive where the tractor and implements will come in handy, as well.

Today I pulled the trigger on a 2021 LS MT2 25S with FEL and backhoe. Thankfully, our local dealer had several in stock and I'll be taking delivery of my first tractor on Tuesday.

I've been lurking here for a while and have found the knowledge and experience have already benefitted me greatly. I'm excited to be part of this community and to contribute.

-Bako
Congrats on the property and tractor purchase! Having a local dealer is a great benefit, and LS is a growing brand. They make a number of tractors for New Holland and in 2010 they also started selling direct in the US.
That machine will be perfect for the tasks around your 1 acre property, you will appreciate only having 1 machine to get to know and maintain.
Depending on how much remote property you purchase, you may find a subcompact isn't quite enough...but people do some amazing things with them.

Welcome from Colorado!

/ Howdy from Northern Utah
It showed up!

There's some stuff I need to figure out. They delivered a stationary seat bracket with it. With the backhoe, eh, isn't really useful.

The other thing, and this is where I need help, the turnbuckles aren't connected and just thrown into the FEL bucket. I thought that the turnbuckles for the 3 point system could stay hooked up while the backhoe was connected. Am I wrong?

I'm going to unhook the backhoe tomorrow and play with it.
20220104_181514.jpg