Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct?

/ Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct?
Thank you, brothers, for your wasted time on a question.

One important fact I've found out today - this distributor is dismantled from a scraped hyd. forklift. Usually forklifts have 1 or 2 parallel single action cylinder(s), 2 parallel angle control cylinders and 2 in 1 offset control cylinder (if equipped). Maybe that'll help to recognize output ports.
Today I'm going to a farm and I'll find all possible marks on a distributor. I'll come back to a thread on Mon or Tue.

Thanks again.

So these are the marks I could find on a casting of distributor: "P", "I", double "T", double "A", double "B", "47" and "49".

"A" and "B" are on one piece of casting and another "A" and "B" on the other, which are also connected with two end pieces of casting by long bolts. Totally this distributor consists of 4 pieces of casting. Same with "47" and "49". Both marks located on two internal pieces of casting. Mark "I" was found just below the red "valve".

While blowing air into P port it exits the T port.

Hyd. distributor-8.jpg

/ Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct? #13  
Can you remove the center plug on the other end of the valve for a look see.

The other plugged port may be an optional tank port.

The plugged port above the P port may be an optional P port.

It may be a convertible valve for an open center valve, a PB valve or a closed center valve.

What are the number and letters on the tag?

Which one "center plug" do you mean?

The tag number/letters are as follows:

HU07 - 040738E
BRS 990503324

/ Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct? #15  
Picture below.

When you remove the potential PB plug, close off the tank port and see if air only comes out the potential port.

If the PB adapter is installed in a valve, and levers in neural, if you blow air into the IN port, air will only come out the PB port.

What this test does is to check if this port to the main gallery is open.

What happens when you install the PB adapter is to separate the tank/out path from the flow path.

Attachments

• VALVE DINOIL.jpg
    VALVE DINOIL.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 1,333
Last edited:
Picture below.

When you remove the potential PB plug, close off the tank port and see if air only comes out the potential port.

If the PB adapter is installed in a valve, and levers in neural, if you blow air into the IN port, air will only come out the PB port.

What this test does is to check if this port to the main gallery is open.

What happens when you install the PB adapter is to separate the tank/out path from the flow path.

Thank You J_J, I'll check it next week in a farm and will update a thread a.s.a.p.

/ Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct? #17  
Hi,

It is a VOAC ( Volvo-Atlas-Copco Hydraulics, previosly Monsun-Tison, now owned by Parker), HV07 series customer specific valve, one of the most common valve familys. They are considered very high quality and were insanely expensive. It's manufactured in 1999.

It has an inlet section, up to 10 valve sections and an end section and can be set up in a multitude of different configs. So far JJ is quite correct.

The inlet section has 2 Pressure ports, one tank port and I is for internal pressure relief. If this is plugged its set up for an external presssure relief before this valve.

The spool sections has A and B service ports. There are many different spools, including double, single, motor, float and light load spools, all with or without return flow limiters.

The end section has as default 2 Tank ports, T2 on top and T1 on the side. T1 can be converted to PB by inserting an S (serial) adapter. By inserting a B (blocking) adapter the valve can be used in constant pressure systems.
P
Spool sections can be equipped with a number of different on/off or proportional actuators and/or sensors, including pneumatic, electrical, electro-hydraulic pilot pressure valves etc.

Br

/Marcus

/ Hydraulic distributor. Am I correct? #18  
SweBota,

Thanks for your input.

I looked all over the Internet and saw some valves, but none that looked like the valve in question.

Nothing was mentioned about the PB or carry over port, and was a logical assumption on my part.

J_J, It's me, who should say big thanks to SweBota for his clarification.