Hydraulic hoses color faded

/ Hydraulic hoses color faded #1  

tedmarx38

Tractor
Mahindra emax
Emax 22 owner. I haven’t installed my front snow blade in a few years and the color code rings on the four hoses have faded. The four couplers on the joystick assembly still have their colored caps.

Hoping someone can guide me so I don’t go through trial and error. Does anyone know which hose on the blade, identified by their locations on it, should be coded with which color?

/ Hydraulic hoses color faded #2  
I would think you could trace back the hose itself from the FEL (if you have one) or front of tractor to the controller box, and come up with a logical choice. At least 50/50.

/ Hydraulic hoses color faded #3  
Can't answer your question, but what I did on my tractor after I had the same general issue (color coding gone), once I figured out the proper connections, I used colored zip ties to match the hoses to the connections.

I had to use the trial and error method to match mine up..,,,,,

/ Hydraulic hoses color faded #4  
One you figure out where they go, Outback Wrap makes a spiral wrap product that is great for identifying and bundling hoses to protect them from damage.

Attachments

• 20220122_093306.jpg
    20220122_093306.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
   / Hydraulic hoses color faded #5  
I use colored zip ties on the remotes and the hoses. Easy peasy

/ Hydraulic hoses color faded
Thanks. I don’t have a fel so I’ll just have to guess. I will definitely mark or code them somehow this time.