Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #1  

Brown Dog

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 5115M 5101E H260 5115M 540M all MFD
Anybody know a part # OR a link to a parts breakdown on a 5115M 540M Loader with 3rd function ?

The tractor has Joystick, mid 3rd function & loader mounting frames but no hydraulics up to frames for loader to hook too.

I put all this on a another tractor one time buying 2 kit #’s from a Loader assembly with all the parts I needed.

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts
I looked thru it. It gets very complicated

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #4  
I looked thru it. It gets very complicated
Agreed it is complicated. I've got a 540R loader w third function ordered for my 5115m and deleted the single point quick coupler box, too much of a limb snagger for my use around trees. Just going to put my 6 individual female QC's on the now capped outlet ports under the engine and connect/ disconnect them there. Not going to have any QC holding brackets at all, the 6 hoses will come out of the loader frame and nicely curve down to my QC's.

Pic of your new setup ?
Also of your brackets you removed from loader bracket mounts ?

I put 90* fittings on ends of loader hoses so they don’t stick out so far on both my H260 & 540M Loaders.

ive cut al my tree limbs up 20’ high so their out of the way lol

Last edited:
I can’t find the brackets on loader frames that the hydraulic couplers bolts too In this parts link

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #7  
Didn’t see a parts link? I don’t have my loader until November, orders from my nearest Deere dealer about 3weeks ago so no pics yet. To clarify my plan my loader will come with 6 hoses with threaded ends hanging out that exclusive jd port in side of loader arm. From these I’ll just thread on 6 short hoses (3’ maybe) with male QC’s which will plug into my female qc’s that are threaded onto the 6 mid scv ports under engine. I will buy the black plastic hose retainer that bolts to the one hole in bottom of right loader mount . Are you adding this third hyd function to your 5115m w the creeper gears?

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #8  
You were probably referring to Jim in Tx parts link, oops

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #9  
BD, I have that loader in the configuration you are looking for if you need to see some pics.

Seven Gables I meant pix of your brackets on tractor loader frames where the hydraulic quick connect was you removed. .

I have a 5115M open station with creeper gear option 32spd & 3rd function on a 540M loader.

im buying a second 5115M with creep & 3rd function to replace my 5093E, but I’m having to make it loader ready to accept 540M / H260 from my other tractors.

Last edited: