Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts
74DAA3BE-F616-4CA2-B9A6-986C82B6AD42.jpeg

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #32  
I like those fronts. The rears probably are the same height but they wouldn't fit my rims.

I’m selling them complete : mounted on the JD rims

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #34  
When you get the tractor home I would like to know the overall height of each. I want to make sure the ratios match my ratios.

When you get the tractor home I would like to know the overall height of each. I want to make sure the ratios match my ratios.
Ok. Text my phn # posted with the first pic & I’ll reply late next week when I receive it With heights

Yes I ordered the $713 BXX10085 assy like in my pix to match my 2018 tractor exactly. No hoses included at that price tho :cry:
JD hoses was over $100ea

D687792C-E6B3-4A11-BACB-6D52B6747781.jpeg

got my kit today & pre-assembled it finger tight.
it came with all the needed fittings on tractor & loader including the 3rd function but no hoses

9AD85DDC-970F-4FF8-9F57-5A49A949CBF8.jpeg

the used 5115M came in last night after dark.
We got it transformed with the R4’s after removing the tall R1 radials & hydraulic couplings installed before bedtime
Also cut 15” out of the upright exhaust pipe. 👍
Now waiting on hydraulic hoses from local hydraulic shop.

Most JD 5k Series Open station tractors don’t come with :
32spd trans
Creeper Gear trans option 16 additional speeds below 1mph
Air seat
Horn
Turn signals
Brk lights
3rd function mid & rear hydraulics
Hammer Strap draw bar Hitch
Radial Tires
It’s loaded up with all available options by the build sheet I have on it.
I Love it

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #39  
Good looking tractor. Keep her clean. :ROFLMAO:

33BAF895-EC8F-49B6-92CF-BF78D3F28387.jpeg

I had hoses made with 90* flat face o ring fittings on upper ends to eliminate the 90* double ended fittings like came from JD on my other tractor.

this is a cleaner less cluttered look imo