Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #41  
Looks really good.

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #42  
The fewer the adapters, the cleaner the look!

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts
Thanks Guys (y)

This is my 7th JD in 20yrs & also my favorite one.

2A164478-EB69-4773-B18A-F4B7CC5BE8D9.jpeg

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #45  
I like that keeper hook on the bottom. I don't have that. May not even need it. I'm not home to look right now.

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #46  
I noticed the colored tie wraps on the lower hoses, nice touch.
I would add them to the upper (loader) hoses in case a dust boot gets torn off.
I put them on mine even though I have Multi-coupler. It confirms I am putting the coupler half on right (even though it only will go on one way)
multi-coupler 005.JPG
multi-coupler 004.JPG

Nice. I like those single connection hydraulics you & workinonit have (y)

I put color coded ties on each end of hoses but I’d ran out of Orange ties.

I used all of them on my KTM bike ;)

The 6 lower ports are exactly in the same placement as the uppers too making it fool proof lol

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #48  
   / Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #49  
Real nice work BD I like the uncluttered look also. You were fortunate to find another 5115m set up just the way you'd order it, especially the creeper gear option. I've got a question , does it look like those 6 bulkhead female couplers would also mount to the lower mid frame bulkhead and thread right on to the ORFS female fittings? I've been looking at your good pictures and they appear they might be what I'm going to need for my 540 loader when it arrives. Thanks

Thanks Seven Gables.

The 6 male flat face o ring fittings down on the mid frame has female caps on them when their is no hoses connected to them.

they are the exact same male fittings as the quick couplers up top has on the backside of them.

I think their called #8 (1/2”) flat face o ring fittings.

both are male fittings so you would need a double ended female fitting with swivel fittings on each end to connect the two together.

I hope I explained it correctly.