Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #51  
You miss understood my post just a little. I want to remove those 6 male orfs mid mount fittings that came w the tractor, unthread them from there steel lines. Once I do this it looks to me like those 6 female couplers would fit in the bulkhead mount and as I said before connect directly to the Female ORFS fitting on the steel tubing in back of the bulkhead mount frame. Thanks again.

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts
Oh sorry.
that might be possible idk.
I hadn’t had those male fittings down there unthreaded from the tractor

the hex nut you see against the black sticker is a jam nut to keep the male o ring fittings from turning.

388A988C-9628-4255-BACF-B3B0D4D70749.jpeg

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #54  
Good picture. I’m just gonna remove those male jam nutted fittings and replace with the 6 female couplers that you have. The female couplers will thread directly to the Green painted steel lines.

That’ll work.
it’ll be like the older JD where loader hoses connected down under the floorboard (y)

That will keep you from hanging tree limbs you mentioned.

I like customizing my tractors & trucks for specific applications :love:

man I sure like Green Tractors

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #56  
That'll work is what I wanted to hear. Another question, does it look like the 6 loader hoses are long enough to reach the lower mid mount bulkhead where my couplers will be? In your pictures the hoses appear to be quite long, be nice if I don't have to add a short length. I realize they can't be so short there almost kinked.

My 540M & H260 loader hoses are a little too long but they would never reach down to the frame connections.
Is your cab tractor a 5115M or R ?

/ Hydraulic Hoses, Couplers & Brackets for JD 5115M Loader Frame Bracket Mounts #58  
First thanks for your help BD, your thread came along at the right time for me. It’s 2019 5115M . I thought the hoses would probably be too short but was hoping they might make it. I’m kinda green around the Green iron

Your certainly welcome SG (y)
glad to help out a fellow green tractor owner.

im not knocking other tractors but the JD to me is just layed out properly, a LOT heavier than most brands + just more user friendly imo

I agree they are Expensive BUT hold their value really well as long as u keep stored inside & the hours low.

keep us posted with pics after u get the new loader plumbed in