3-Point Hitch Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #1  

Buggs67

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti 2014 CK2510 TLB
I'd like to replace one of my side links with a hydraulic cylinder so I can control the tilt on my rear blade and box blade. I don't want to do a T n T. I already have the rear control for my BH.

Has anyone done this? I'd think all I need is a cylinder of the correct compressed/expanded dimensions and hoses. My friend did it on his Kubota but a long time ago.

Thanks for any help.

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #2  
This might be an option if all you have is the power beyond ports in the back.

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #3  
I'd like to replace one of my side links with a hydraulic cylinder so I can control the tilt on my rear blade and box blade. I don't want to do a T n T. I already have the rear control for my BH.

Has anyone done this? I'd think all I need is a cylinder of the correct compressed/expanded dimensions and hoses. My friend did it on his Kubota but a long time ago.

Thanks for any help.
Well, just having the BH ports only supplies a place to get pressurized hydraulic fluid. You still need a way to control it... like a self centering valve.

Not sure if your BH is plumbed through valves or just through a power beyond hose / port. I have 2 sets of rear remotes... one pair on a detent valve... to which my BH plugs into, then I set the detent valve to "open" to provide the flow.

I just ordered this side link cylinder today for mine.... I will operate it off the detent valve. I did the top link a couple months ago, plumbed into the centering valve. Believe me, you will want to do a full TnT, especially for a box blade..... turns it into a whole new implement!

I wanted the side link for the same purpose as you do. This is a link for the best price that I have found

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #4  
Well, just having the BH ports only supplies a place to get pressurized hydraulic fluid. You still need a way to control it... like a self centering valve.

Not sure if your BH is plumbed through valves or just through a power beyond hose / port. I have 2 sets of rear remotes... one pair on a detent valve... to which my BH plugs into, then I set the detent valve to "open" to provide the flow.

I just ordered this side link cylinder today for mine.... I will operate it off the detent valve. I did the top link a couple months ago, plumbed into the centering valve. Believe me, you will want to do a full TnT, especially for a box blade..... turns it into a whole new implement!

I wanted the side link for the same purpose as you do. This is a link for the best price that I have found

How can you see on that site what the cylinder mounts look like and what the range of motion is to make sure it works on your tractor?

That would be a great price for a side link if it works with my tractor!

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #5  
How can you see on that site what the cylinder mounts look like and what the range of motion is to make sure it works on your tractor?

That would be a great price for a side link if it works with my tractor!
Sent you a PM with some info. Here is another site with more info...

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #6  
I was able to get a "starting point" with that model number from my dealer. When he quoted me a price for the side link, he listed that number on the quote.

Also, the cylinder from the "greendealer" come with 2 angle adapters to hook the hoses to.

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510 #7  
I bought an appropriate cylinder off of ebay a while back. Correct dimensions and attachment ends. I steal the curl cylinder control from my loader without needing to remove the loader. Some good electric ones too, now.

/ Hydraulic side lift for a CK2510
I bought an appropriate cylinder off of ebay a while back. Correct dimensions and attachment ends. I steal the curl cylinder control from my loader without needing to remove the loader. Some good electric ones too, now.
Tht is what I was thinking. Surplus Center has cylinders for much cheaper; it's just a question of end configuration.

Sent you a PM with some info. Here is another site with more info...
I think that SLH01 will work. Another site had it for $195 but it's out of stock.

edit: won't fit. The ball is Cat0 w/ 3/4" ID. Mine is Cat 1; 7/8".

Last edited:
I ended up buying it from Green Dealer. It seems it will work out.$235 out the door.