Hydraulic Suppliers in Europe?

/ Hydraulic Suppliers in Europe? #1  

SensibleNick

Gold Member
Tractor
Foton FT254
Hi all. I'm looking for an EU version of the UK's Flowfitonline, or the USA's Surpluscenter.

Does anyone have a good supplier they use?

Thanks for any tips :)

/ Hydraulic Suppliers in Europe? #2  
FlowFit was indeed awesome with absolutely awesome prices. Their "Build your own hose" tool was great and haven't found any other hydraulic shop with something similar.

Too bad UK left EU and now the shipping costs went to the roof, plus it gets hit hard again with customs.

I know two Portuguese ones, nowhere close to what Flowfit is in pricing, but I was checking their website and doesn't look like the ship outside Portugal.

/ Hydraulic Suppliers in Europe?
FlowFit was indeed awesome with absolutely awesome prices. Their "Build your own hose" tool was great and haven't found any other hydraulic shop with something similar.

Too bad UK left EU and now the shipping costs went to the roof, plus it gets hit hard again with customs.

I know two Portuguese ones, nowhere close to what Flowfit is in pricing, but I was checking their website and doesn't look like the ship outside Portugal.
My opinon exactly. Such a shame that happened - they were so useful.

Still - as it stands - the import tax and shipping are still worth the good prices and product range... I was just hoping to find somewhere closer - eonomically speaking.