Hydraulic Top Link part# 06003

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Like new condition. Mounted very briefly on an LS 4155. Tractor has been sold. I believe this will fit several LS, Case, NH models and probably others.

Category 1 Hydraulic Top Link 18 1/8" - 26 3/8"

Check for fitment at above link. Proper sets of pre-made hoses and fittings can be found at this website too or build your own.

Would prefer not to ship - guessing expensive due to weight, but haven't checked(?). Western WI. Would be willing to meet if I am on my way to somewhere else.

$175

/ Hydraulic Top Link part# 06003 #2  
Seems like a nice deal but I’m wondering why the hoses aren’t included ? I already have one and it’s very handy, after using one I’d hate to be without it, but mine is a little different than yours, mine is made to work on category one or two, the hose hookup setup on yours is little nicer and it pretty much guarantees no leak down, mine will slowly leak while parked with weight on it but it must leak internally so it really doesn’t matter much , the oil level on the dipstick never changes.

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic Top Link part# 06003
Seems like a nice deal but I’m wondering why the hoses aren’t included ? I already have one and it’s very handy, after using one I’d hate to be without it, but mine is a little different than yours, mine is made to work on category one or two, I think the hose hookup setup on yours might be a little nicer.

I used the hoses on a top link on the new tractor.

/ Hydraulic Top Link part# 06003 #4  
Will you be anywhere near FL anytime soon? seems like a perfect match to my LS.

I may have to check into shipping costs when I get a chance.

Will you be anywhere near FL anytime soon? seems like a perfect match to my LS.
No - sorry. I may ship, but will have to check cost first.

Will ship to the lower 48 for $20. Also, I have new set of hose adapters that go along with cylinder.

Still have for sale

Bump. Forgot I still had it. Like new in box.

/ Hydraulic Top Link part# 06003 #10  
How has this not sold?! Here is a bump.