hydraulic valve parts

/ hydraulic valve parts #1  

skipmarcy

Veteran Member
Tractor
2001 Mahindra 4110
Anyone out there know where to get a joystick kit for a Daesung-Nachi 2 spool valve? This is the valve that came on my Mahindra for the rear remotes, which only has one set of hoses and is only using one spool at present. I would like to add the joystick and another set of hoses to make use of the 2nd spool so I can add a tilt cylinder to my hitch. Also, if anyone has experience with this particular valve, are the work ports SAE or metric? Due to the location of the valve, it will be a good project to find all of this out and I make my living with my tractor and need to avoid much downtime just researching for parts. Any help would be appreciated.

/ hydraulic valve parts #2  
You might be better off just replacing the whole assembly with a multi valve arrangement of your choosing. Prince maybe ? You can stack and match whatever arrangement you want. And by getting a known brand you should not have aprts problems down the road if you need to add on or rebuild a spool.
Ben

/ hydraulic valve parts
This valve on my tractor has never even been used - still brand new and it is a 2 spool valve - I don't anticipate ever needing more than 2 remote circuits on the back of my tractor, can run many cylinders off this one valve and all I need is another handle for it or hopefully a joystick(for space savings next to my seat). No need to spend over $200 for another valve until this one is worn-out!! If I need extra hydraulics in front of the tractor, my loader valve has power beyond.