Hydrostatic transmission pedals sticking

/ Hydrostatic transmission pedals sticking #11  
My 2610 with only 350 hrs. is now doing it , I can take my foot off the pedal and it will travel up to 100'. I've lubed it , tightened the spring and checked with the repair manual every thing is within spec. so I also think it's a transmission flaw. I'll be seeing a very good Kioti mechanic soon and will report back the results.

/ Hydrostatic transmission pedals sticking #12  
Had an appointment and took my tractor in this morning and wouldn't you know it as of 2 days ago the trans started working exactly like it should. The mechanic (who knows Kioti tractors inside out) showed me and went threw the factory repair manual with me every component and oil flow from the pump to the return tank. Because it righted it's self the only possible answer we could come up with a piece of metal filing must have been stuck in the relief valve that allows the pump to unload when the pedals released. Regardless he'll be checking all the pressures today while it's cold as well as hot but not likely to find anything while it's working to pinpoint the cause.

/ Hydrostatic transmission pedals sticking #13  
It will probably stick again, I've tried everything and the tractor still creeps. Like I said this is a old issue. There was a thread here awhile ago where all sorts of people complaining about the sticking issue. I still think it's a tranny issue.